Noon Hill Grill continues to be a great supporter of MYH. Noon Hill Grill annually donates $1 to MYH for every Little Stevie’s Cheeseburger purchased on the kid’s menu. Noon Hill Grill made a generous donation to Medfield Youth Hockey recently, for the Little Stevie’s Cheeseburgers purchased in the last year.
Noon Hill Grill is owned by Medfield residents Steve and Jen Slesar. Please support Noon Hill Grill!
Registration for 2016-2017 Season - Last Day To Register Without
Registration is now open for the 2016-2017 Season. Please go to the Registration section of the web site to register for next season. All players must be registered and pay the $250 non-refundable fee in order to participate in the tryout process.
Please complete registration by March 13, 2015 to ensure an organized process.
Below are the dates for the tryouts for the 2016-2017 Season: All Tryouts at Norfolk Arena. Dates and Times are Subject to Change.
Mites: Saturday March 19 - 10 - 10:50AM Norfolk Arena
Squirts: Wednesday March 16 – 5:00-5:50PM – Skills Sessions
Wednesday March 23 – 5:00-5:50PM – Scrimmage
Pee Wee: Wednesday March 16 – 6:00-6:50PM – Skills Sessions
Wednesday March 23 – 6:00-6:50PM – Scrimmage
Bantam: Wednesday March 16 – 7:00-7:50PM – Skills Sessions
Wednesday March 23 – 7:00-7:50PM – Scrimmage
Girls U8, U10, U12 – Friday March 18 – 5:00-5:50PM
REMINDER - PLEASE REGISTER WITH USA HOCKEY - PLAYERS WHO DO NO REGISTER WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY IN 1st GAME IF THEY ARE NOT REGISTERED
All families must register their players and coaches with USA Hockey and enter their USA Hockey number into their registration profile on our MYH website or bring the paper confirmation to the first practice and hand it to their coach. If you do not have this completed your player/s will NOT be allowed on the ice for insurance reasons.
2. Follow the instructions and complete the registration for your player. If you are coach, you must also register. The cost is $48 per person. (For Players 6 years old and younger there is NO charge.) You may register multiple players and coaches by following the instructions.
3. Once you have completed the USA Hockey registration, you will receive a USA confirmation with your number via email. Please Note: each year USA Hockey issues a new number - so it will not be the same as last year.
4. Next, log into your account in the Medfield Youth Hockey website by choosing the “Edit My Account” menu tab which is located on the lower left hand side of the main page of the website.
5. Click on the name of the player or coach. This will open their profile.
6. In the middle of the page, you will see “USA Hockey Confirmation # “. Enter the confirmation number you received from USA Hockey. (please double check that it is typed correctly). If there is already a number entered from last year, replace the old number with your new confirmation #.
7. Click on Submit. Repeat steps 5-7 for all your family’s players and coaches.
The process may sound long, but it should take no more than 5 to 10 minutes to register with USA Hockey and then complete the steps to update your account.
Please Note: This is a requirement mandated by USA Hockey for all youth hockey programs in the country. It was put into effect in 2009. USA Hockey no longer allows programs to register players on their behalf. A parent or guardian of a player must complete the USA Hockey registration.
Those players who have not registered with USA Hockey and have not entered their numbers into their MYH registration will not be able to practice or play with their team until registration is complete, and may become ineligible to play in state playdown tournaments.